Saturday, April 3, 2010

How Do I Rock This?? Vol. 1 Post 2




Happy Spring my lovely Pudgies!!!!
I'm so excited to bring you my second edition of How Do I Rock This, even if its a little late!!

So lets jump right in!!




SUNDRESSES!!!!
Its getting warmer and you want to wear cute, cool dresses. If you're like me you might be a little shy about your arms or legs. I have a few tricks that will have you looking fab without burning up!!!



To keep your arms a little covered and to avoid that dreaded underarm bulge throw a cute, classic short sleeved cardigan on over your dress. Make sure you find one that is thin and light to keep you cool.


And for your bottom half...



Lacey leggings!! They will add that little something extra to your outfit and hide all that you feel uncomfortable about.

Now put on your fab sundress outfit, slap on your sunglasses, slip into your fave wedge sandals and rock your local park!!

XOXO
Pix





0 comments: